Longpi shot glasses (set of 4)
Black Longpi pottery from Manipur is made from ground black serpentinite stone and special brown clay, which is found only in Longpi village. The products are manually shaped, polished, sun-dried and fired in a bonfire. The black color of Longpi ham is a result of reduction firing of the ware, while polishing the heated earthen pots with a local tree leaf right after firing gives them the beautiful shine. Gangadham - Soul for Earth brings you this heritage pottery, functional as well as beautiful !
Longpi pottery is made using an age-old technique unique to just two villages in the North East of India. Made by mixing ground black stone with locally found clay, Longpi pieces are hand built, left in the sun to dry out and then woodfired. The burnished finish creates a natural protective seal, whilst characterising Longpi with its deep black patina. Deep in design with a footed base. For planting indoor plants. Being handmade, each will vary slightly in shape and size.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
In case of any defect, you can return the products within 3 calendar days from the date you received it.
- Product should be unused.
- Product should be in exact same condition as delivered.
- Product must be in the original packing.
- You should be able to furnish the receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds would be provided to returned products subject to inspection.
- They will be inspected to ensure that they are unused, in exact same condition as delivered and in original packaging.
- We will notify you on the status of your refund post inspection.
- The refund will be initiated via the same mode as payment was received.
- The credit would be received within 2-7 days based on the mode of your payment as well as your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Wash & Care
- Wash with warm water, use mild soap and soft sponge if required. Do not scrub. Dry completely before storing.
- Sun dry atleast in a week.
- Wipe dry with a clean cloth
- this helps to retain its natural finish.